Turnitin Feedback Studio is a tool that combines plagiarism-prevention and grading feedback. Instructors can view originality reports and provide comments while grading assignments. This streamlined user interface offers students a clearer sense of how to improve their assignments. Feedback Studio includes the following features:
- Originality – Pattern recognition algorithms instantly check student papers for potential plagiarism.
- GradeMark – Efficiently evaluate student work with direct marks and saved comments.
- PeerMark – Encourages students to learn from each other and develop critical thinking skills through peer review.
To start using Turnitin Feedback Studio log in to Canvas, open your course and create a Turnitin assignment.
Turnitin Assignments Settings
Manage Student Submissions
About Peer Evaluation Assignments
- Enable PeerMark
- PeerMark Assignment Settings
- Create PeerMark Questions for Peer Review
- Distribute Papers
- The PeerMark Assignment Inbox
- Grading a Review
- Writing an Instructor Review
Make an appointment or visit one of our Resource Centers to learn how to use Turnitin.
To enroll in upcoming webinars or watch the recordings of past webinars, visit Turnitin’s Webcasts page.
Turnitin also provides on campus workshops for our faculty at least once a year. Stay tuned for dates, times and locations!