Top Hat Classroom is a classroom response system that uses students’ devices to take attendance, launch questions, and get real-time feedback. Top Hat Classroom is free for instructors while FIU students receive discounted rates.
To start using Top Hat Classroom:
- Enable the Top Hat Menu Link on the Course Menu
- Create Your Account and Course(s).
- Enable Top Hat Classroom
- Include Information about Top Hat Classroom in Your Syllabus
- Create Different Types of Questions
- Take Attendance
- Prepare and Upload Presentations and Other Types of Files
- Facilitate Discussions
- Use Top Hat's Presentation Tool
You may enroll in upcoming webinars by visiting Top Hat's Webinars page.