iClicker Cloud allows you to collect student responses using iClicker Remotes or the iClicker Reef app. Student response data is hosted online. You can use it in class by itself or you can upload scores into Canvas.
To start using iClicker Cloud:
- Download and install the iClicker Cloud software.
- Borrow language from this template to advertise the use of iClicker remotes and/or the Reef app in your syllabus.
- Help students register their iClicker.
Using iClicker Cloud
- Enable remotes in iClicker Cloud
- Run an Attendance Session in iClicker Cloud
- Run a Polling Session in iClicker Cloud
- Run a Quiz Session in iClicker Cloud
- Hide iClicker Cloud Screenshots from Students until after Class
- Close or Resume an Active Session in iClicker Cloud
Grading & LMS
- Export Your Session Results from iClicker Cloud
- Use the iClicker Cloud Online Gradebook
- Edit Student Scores in the iClicker Cloud Online Gradebook
- Manage Grades in the iClicker Cloud Desktop Software
iClicker + Canvas
Make an appointment or visit one of our Resource Centers to learn how to use iClicker.
To enroll in upcoming webinars or watch the recordings of past webinars visit iClicker’s Active Learning Center.
Check the iClicker System Status page to verify whether there are any service outages that might be affecting you today.