iClicker Classic allows you to collect student responses using iClicker Remotes or the iClicker Reef app. Student response data is locally hosted. This means you will need a laptop or flash drive to save that data and you will need to protect it. You can use it in class by itself or you can upload scores into Canvas.
To start using iClicker Classic:
- Review the Getting Started Guide.
- Download and install the iClicker Classic software.
- Borrow language from this template to advertise the use of iClicker remotes and/or the Reef app in your syllabus.
- Help students register their iClickers:
Using iClicker Classic
- Change the Frequency on an iClicker Remote
- Create a Course in iClicker Classic
- Enable Reef in iClicker Classic
- Run a Polling Session in iClicker Classic
- Delete a Session in iClicker Classic
- Resume an iClicker Classic Session
- View iClicker Classic Polling Results
Grading & LMS
- Use the iClicker Classic Gradebook
- Generate Reports in iClicker Classic
- Export Polling Results from iClicker Classic
iClicker + Canvas
Make an appointment or visit one of our Resource Centers to learn how to use iClicker.
To enroll in upcoming webinars or watch the recordings of past webinars visit iClicker’s Active Learning Center.